Rupina La Pass trek in the Manaslu region, less touristy than other trekking areas of Nepal. It was only officially opened to trekking in 1991. It is one of the challenge walking holidays with high altitude hiking over Rupi Na La pass. The entire Manaslu region is geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating due to superb Himalaya scenery, lush valleys, beautiful landscapes, very few human settlements and diverse flora and fauna. We trek to high altitudes avoiding the humid temperature of the lowlands. Less Chance to see/cross other trekkers the first ten days of the trek while making the circuit via Rupina La. This is a wild place, but our staff of expert Sherpa guides ensures that our team is safe and cared for.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 3: Drive to by local bus Baluwa (755m/2677ft.), 9-10 hrs.
Day 4: Trek to Barpak (1950 m/6398ft.), 5-6 hrs.
Day 5: Trek to Gaikharka (3217m/10554ft), 6-7 hrs.
Day 6: Trek to Bhaisi Kharka 2960m, 6-7 hrs.
Day 7: Bhaisi Kharka – Rupi Na la phedi 3760m 5-6 hrs
Day 8: Trek to Rupina La pass 4643m, Base camp 5-6 hrs.
Day 9: Trek to Jarang Lunch (3480m) and Zokbatang(3125m), 6-7 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Nyak (2390m), 7-8 hrs.
Day 11: Nyak – Bi Phedi (2660m/8725), 6-7 hrs.
Day 12: Bihi Phedi – Lho (3,180m/10,430ft), 6-7 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Namrung (2630m): 6 – 7 hrs
Day 14: Trek to Samagaon (3530m): 6-7 hrs
Day 15: Explore Pungyen Monastery: 6-7 hrs.
Day 16: Trek to Samdo (3860m): 4 – 5 hrs
Day 17: Trek to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. (4460m): 4 – 5 hrs
Day 18: Cross Larkya la (5160m) – Bimthang (3720m): 8 – 9 hrs
Day 19: Trek to Tilije (2300m): 5 – 6 hrs
Day 20: Trek to Tal (1700m): 5 – 6 hrs
Day 21: Trek to Syange (1080m): 6 – 7 hrs
Day 22: Drive to Kathmandu: 8-9 hrs
Day 23: Final Departure.
Cost Includes and Excludes
- Welcome at Airport.
- Airport pickups and drops via cab/taxi.
- Accommodation in bnb hotel in Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Sightseeing and Trek Preparation in Kathmandu.
- All land transportations.
- City tours with a guide.
- Entrance fees and all permit fees (ACAP, TIMS).
- Accommodation in Tea houses during trek.
- All meals (3 times) during trek.
- Domestic flight tickets.
- Experienced Guide and Porter
- Mountain Amantes Trek Day Pack.
- All government taxes and fees.
- First Aid Medical Kit.
Additional Services on demand. (to be returned after trek)
- Down jacket
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking bag
- Trekking poles
- Airfares for International Flights
- Visa Fees for Nepal Entry
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner during Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodations and foods.
- Drinking water, tea and coffee, hot water, hot shower, deserts, soft and hard drinks during trek.
- Personal expenses. (Telephone, Internet, Laundry, etc.)
- And any other cost not mentioned in include section.