The Indigenous Peoples Trail (IP Trail) is a newly indicated product that lies entirely in the Mahabharat range and is just 100 km east of the capital city Kathmandu. This route was developed by the Ramechhap Local Economic Development (LED) Forum with the support of UN’s International Labor Organization (ILO) to provide access to pristine areas outside of the well-established, more commercial trekking routes while providing a source of income for impoverished communities. The ‘Indigenous Peoples Trail’ offers scenic trekking at relatively low elevations, below 3000M. Bound by Thulo Sailung peak in the North, the golden Sun Koshi flowing along the South and the Tama Koshi in the East, the ‘Indigenous Peoples Trail’ presents an incomparable and natural blend of cultural, linguistic and ethnic diversity coupled with breathtaking Himalayan panoramas, stretching from Dhauligiri and Annapurna in the West to Numburchuili and Kanchenjunga in the East.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Day 3: Kathmandu-Dhunge-Sailung (7 hours)
Day 4: Sailung & Rajveer Environs
Day 5: Trek to Surkey (4.30 hours)
Day 6: Trek to Tinghare-Doramba (4 hours)
Day 7: Trek to Galba-Khandadevi (4.30 hours)
Day 8: Trek to Hiledevi/Dongme (4 hours)
Day 9: Trek to Sunapati-Lubughat (4 hours)
Day 10: Trek to Nepalthowk-Dhulikhel/Ktm (4 hours)
Day 11: Final Departure.
Cost Includes and Excludes
- Welcome at Airport.
- Airport pickups and drops via cab/taxi.
- Accommodation in bnb hotel in Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Sightseeing and Trek Preparation in Kathmandu.
- All land transportations.
- City tours with a guide.
- Entrance fees and all permit fees (ACAP, TIMS).
- Accommodation in Tea houses during trek.
- All meals (3 times) during trek.
- Domestic flight tickets.
- Experienced Guide and Porter
- Mountain Amantes Trek Day Pack.
- All government taxes and fees.
- First Aid Medical Kit.
Additional Services on demand. (to be returned after trek)
- Down jacket
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking bag
- Trekking poles
- Airfares for International Flights
- Visa Fees for Nepal Entry
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner during Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodations and foods.
- Drinking water, tea and coffee, hot water, hot shower, deserts, soft and hard drinks during trek.
- Personal expenses. (Telephone, Internet, Laundry, etc.)
- And any other cost not mentioned in include section.