Around Manaslu Trek for 18 days begins after your arrival at Kathmandu. You will be staying in Kathmandu until the trek preparation is finalized. While you are in Kathmandu, you will be visiting UNESCO World Heritage Site including the holy temple of Hindus, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, and Swoyambhunath. The sightseeing in Kathmandu will be worth million dollars for you. You will also walk through the street of Thamel, the most popular tourist hub.
Then your trek will commence. While on the trip, you will fill yourself with the elegant views of Mt. Manaslu. Mt. Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain in the world at 8,163 meters above sea level. The name Manaslu has a meaning, “mountain of the spirit.” The trekking route of Manaslu region skirts the massif over the pass down to Annapurna. The trek around Manaslu offers you to witness the biological diversity of the area along with the rich culture of people in the region.
There is enough time for proper acclimatization during the trek to ensure your health is fit for the completion of the trip. Around Manaslu Trek is almost walking all the way to mountains trails at high elevation.
The 18 days around Manaslu will make you connected to the almighty nature, The mountain trails, green forest and the vista of Himalayas will make you more awake.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Trek Preparation
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola
Day 4: Sotikhola to Maccha Khola
Day 5: Maccha Khola to Jagat
Day 6: Jagat to Deng
Day 7: Deng to Namrung
Day 8: Namrung to Samagaun
Day 9: Samagaun to Pungyen gompa and back to Samagaun
Day 10: Samagaun to Samdo
Day 11: Rest day in Samdo
Day 12: Samdo to Dharamsala
Day 13: Dharamsala to Larkya la
Day 14: Bimthang to Tilije
Day 15: Tilije to Tal
Day 16: Tal to Syange
Day 17: Syange to Kathmandu
Day 18: Final Departure
- National Park Entrance fees and Tims Permit
- All the 3 times meals (breakfast ,lunch & dinner ) with lodge accommodation during trek
- Government licensed and well trained English speaking guide with his entire expense
- Insurance of guide , salary ,food and accommodation
- All required local tax and government tax.
- Most ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per itinerary
- Airport Pickup and Drop in private vehicle
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle, all the sightseeing entrance fee.
- Down Jacket & Sleeping bag
- Public transportation from Nayapul- Pokhara .
- Medical Kit ( Carried by your Trek Guide )
- 3 Star accommodation in Kathmadu and Pokhara
- Entire hot or cold beverage.
- Your travel Insurance which should include emergency evacuation, helicopter rescue.
- Tips for your guide (as an appreciation) and any other extending trips and accommodation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/ Pokhara
We will be staying at Potala Guest House: Best Hotel In Kathmandu Nepal and Hotel Pokhara Batika in Pokhara and teahouses during the trek. All accommodations are on twin-shared basis. Single supplement will be served on request and will cost an additional USD .. Mountain Amantes Adventure will arrange rooms with attached washrooms; however, teahouses in some places only have shared washing and toilet facilities. Also note that single rooms are readily available in Kathmandu and the trekking regions at lower elevation but it might be difficult to find them at higher elevations.
During our trek, we can enjoy authentic Nepalese food as well the more common international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, Indian, etc.). Breakfast and dinner will be served from the teahouse or from a lodge menu where we spend the night whereas lunch will be served on the way to the next destination. All meals will be provided during trekking while only breakfast will be available in Kathmandu & Pokhara Hotel. There will also be welcome and farewell dinners for guests.
Note: # walking distance time is calculated on the average trend of trekking trail that may vary according to Client health /personal wish or with unforeseen circumstances.